Saturday, October 4, 2014

Amazing Grace

She's done it again. Carrie Underwood has done it again! If you are a fan, then you've probably heard her new single Something In the Water. (And maybe you're obsessed with it like me??) This song really hit me hard as I've been listening to the lyrics. If you're a fan of the song Amazing Grace then you will love this song! I am in the middle of the refiners fire and it's been rough. This song came out on Monday and it has been a strength to me this week. The lyrics have been stuck in my head and especially during those rough times, I think of them and they bring me peace. God has been sending me gems like this to give me an extra boost when I need it. Enjoy!



Confused? Me too. I hit ctrl v to paste what I had thought was the music video. And this posted. How perfect is that??? I got teary eyed. Watch this video. Then below is the actual song!

No comments: