Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reunited

This last Friday night was spent with my mom in Orem. What were we doing in Orem? We were visiting my moms samoan cousin. In a matter of hours, I learned a few things about my birth family in Western Samoa. I have an older sister named Velma, who is going on her mission to Austrailia!!! She's currently living in American Samoa. She calls my moms cousin a lot! I gave my moms cousin my phone number and email address, so that she can call me. Apparently my birth family has been trying to find some type of contact with me for quite some time. Which is kinda cool, because I've been thinking a lot about how I could get in contact with them. Only three of my siblings there are members of the church--I've got a lot of work to do when I get go to there next summer. I have a brother who lives in New Zeland and he's a member too. It's super exciting to know that my birth family still loves me. :D God loves me! I don't know why I was adopted. But for whatever reason, I know that God has a divine plan for me. I'm so excited to meet my birth family in person. Don't get me wrong, I love my family now and I know that I'm sopposed to be sealed to them for time and all eternity. However, I think it's great that I have to families now!

No comments: