Friday, July 29, 2011

Music in my heart

As of late, I have been listening to uplifting music. Let me tell you, it's been wonderful! The overwhelming feeling of happiness has literally filled me from head to toe! I feel so comforted and at peace as I've been listening to church music, classical etc. I love music. I'm literally an addict! But when it comes down to it, uplifting music is my favorite! I always feel like I can take on the world and conquer anything that comes my way! I especially love the spirit that is present as I listen. I'm always reminded of how good my Heavenly Father is to me. I'm reminded of the atonement and that I can utilize it in my life. I'm reminded of the plan of salvation and how beautiful it is! I'm reminded that I am a daughter of God and heir to his blessings! Music is simply wonderful! I'm so grateful for the power of music!

No comments: