Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Twelve

I am grateful for good dates. Now I don't usually blog about dates I have gone on, but I thought this was blog worthy. I went on a date with one of my good guy friends last night and it was a blast! He was such a gentleman. I was exposed to some really good Chinese food. It was delicious!!! We talked while we ate and we had some really good conversations. After dinner, we met up with his roommates and their dates and went to the BYU Choir concert. It. Was. AMAZING! One of the songs made me cry. It was two hours long, but I was so entranced the whole time. The music was beautiful! After the concert, my date was in charge of getting the ice cream for all of us, so he and I went to the grocery store and picked out two flavors of ice cream. We then went to his apartment and ate ice cream and talked. It was all good fun! I've been on some really good dates, but this was definitely one of my favorites. And one of the really good things that I liked was that the date wasn't awkward for me. I felt so comfortable, which is rare, because I tend to feel awkward or uncomfortable. All in all, dates are great. Happy Saturday! And happy birthday to my roommate tomorrow! And I hope you all had a great Veterans/11/11/11 day!

No comments: