Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two Post Day!

I really should be in bed. I mean, I said goodnight to my roommate an hour ago. I'm too happy to go to bed! I just wanted to quickly jump on and tell you how much I love life! This week has been wonderful! And it's only Tuesday! I just feel so blessed and grateful for the life that I have! My scripture study earlier today was so powerful! I love Ammon by the way. His example of faith and trust in the Lord has strengthened my testimony! I read my patriarchal blessing again today and it gave me strength once again! I felt reassured that the trials that I am currently going through and the responsibilities that I am taking care of are for my benefit! When I was driving home from work, I was trying to find a good song on the radio and this song came on! I absolutely love this song! It's magical! Seriously, I have so much to be thankful for! I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm going to the temple tomorrow night! It's been a long time since I've been. It'll be the perfect spiritual "pick me up" for the week! I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!Happy Tuesday! And congrats to Collin and Ali Bush for tying the knot today! And to my dear friend Cierra for having her first baby girl!!! Lucy is such a beautiful baby!

No comments: