Sunday, March 9, 2014

A sunny Sunday

Today was a great Sunday. As usual, daylight savings totally threw me off. Woke up at ten thinking it was nine. Though I shouldn't complain, because I'm going to hate myself tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off at 6:15. Joy.
The weather today was perfect. I love sunny Sundays! For some reason, they make Sunday's so much better.
What also makes for a great Sunday are roommate discussions. The last couple weeks, my apartment has been having church discussions before we go to church. Today we talked about baptismal covenants. Then of course church was great! I got to teach for five minutes in mission prep. That was pretty great! I've been going to mission prep the last few weeks. It's been so awesome! Even though I am not serving a mission, I wanted to learn how to be a better member missionary. I've learned so much!
This week should be interesting. I start working in a new department at my work. Though I'm not completely sure how I feel about my job, I am grateful to move up in the company. I'll be training to be a hearing manager. Basically I will be working with the attorneys and preparing clients documents for court. I feel super inadequate, but at the same time, it will be a great opportunity to learn.
Here's a list of my three goals to accomplish this week:

  1. Study Repentance
  2. Spring cleaning
  3. Figure out housing
Happy Sunday!

No comments: