Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm a Fighter.

Until the referee rings the bell
Until both your eyes start to swell
Until the crowd goes home
What we gonna do ya'll?

And if I can last 30 rounds
There's no reason you should ever have your head down

It's gonna take a couple right hooks, a few left jabs
For you to recognize you really ain't got it bad


If you fall pick yourself up off the floor
And when your bones can't take no more
Just remember what you're here for


There goes a fighter, there goes a fighter
Here comes a fighter
That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me
This one's a fighter

 
-The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes Feat. Ryan Tedder

2 comments:

Monica said...

Love this song! I blast it and sing it at the top of my lungs :) my girls probably think I'm crazy hehe

katherinet said...

This is a great song. Thanks for posting the lyrics. Love ya marli.