Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Try and stop me.



Yes, the health benefits are great. Getting that medal is always worth it. Crossing that finish line makes me feel invincible. But those aren't the important reasons why I choose to run.



I love the burning feeling in my calves. It reminds me that I have a body. I can run! There are people who don't have the luxury. But I do and for that I am grateful.



I love those moments when I am out of breath. It reminds me of how hard my body is working. 

Love this…

I love when I pass by runners. It reminds me that I am not alone. I also LOVE running pass restaurants, fast food joints, or food stands. It makes me feel good about myself knowing that I am burning off the calories that other people are consuming. My body deserves to be healthy.



I NEVER regret running. Never. "I regret that run." Said no one ever.



Sometimes I do long runs. Sometimes I do short runs. Sometimes I run fast. Sometimes I run slow. Sometimes I run in the morning. Sometimes I run late at night. It doesn't really matter. I at least do it. I love the "high" that I get after I am done.
runtobefierce:

I’m baaack

I feel accomplished. I feel happier afterwards. I feel like an olympian. The feeling is always worth it. Both physically and mentally.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVE this post!!!! I am so bummed your knee is giving you trouble - not being able to run must be so hard!! Hopefully you get better soon!!!