Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Cheer


[We have so much fun, some of us don't look at the camera.]


I love the Holiday season! It's such a wonderful time of year! It's this time of year that I am once reminded me of all the great things life has to offer. God has blessed me with lots of blessings and lots of trials. The holiday season is always fun. Christmas with the family and then whatever on New Years! I'm thinkin' I'm gonna go out on New Years Eve. Why be stuck at home watching t.v. when I could be doing something exciting? I'd like to end this year with an adventure! Anyways, I'm so grateful to be spending Christmas with my family! This Christmas will be great! I'm glad I have my family to count on when life gets me down. Everything always comes right back down to family! Merry Christmas!

No comments: