Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6


How beautiful is that?! I love this scripture! This scripture came to my mind the other day when I was freaking out about my future! It calmed me down right away! It's amazing how the Lord knows me so well! When I seek for help, he gives me answers through music, scriptures, quotes etc. Like Nephi, I too can say, "My God hath been my support." (2 Nephi 4:20) He has gotten me through each day so far and is always by my side waiting to help in any way that he can! I feel spoiled rotten! He has sent loving words of comfort through letters from my best friend. He has given me hope for my future and has paved a path for me to follow. He has given me roommates and family who love me. He has placed me in such a wonderful ward with a loving Bishop! He has given me the gospel, so that I can be happy and return to live with him for eternity! As always I will forever stay close to my Heavenly Father and walk hand in hand with him!

No comments: