Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am blessed!



Aw, I miss these kiddos way too much!

Aunty Loves you! UMAS! XOXO



There's something about little kids that just make me feel all fuzzy and warm inside! I love to take strolls down memory lane and go back to my childhood! I had so much fun when I was a little kid! I grew up in a big house where there was so much room to play! I loved summer as a kid, just because that meant we could go hiking and build forts.Living the care-free life and just having fun is what childhood years are all about! I am so grateful for these beautiful kids in the picture! These are my beautiful and handsome nieces and nephews! (One on the way in two months!!!) They are all so full of life! Each one holds a special place in my heart! I feel so blessed to be an aunt to these cute kids! Love you kiddos! UMAS!

No comments: