Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ABCs

A. Age: 21
B. Blue or Red: Blue
C. Chore that you hate: Putting dishes away or clean laundry.
D. Dogs: none
E. Essential start to your day: A nice hot shower
F. Favorite color: Orange
G. Gold or Silver: I like silver, but I think I look better in gold (as far as jewelry goes)
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, guitar (still play), violin, and I have a cello.
J. Job title: Teller
K. Kids: Not yet
L. Live: Utah
M. Mother’s name: Heidi
N. Nicknames: Where to start...Marli, Mars, Soupy sister
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: People talk on their cell phone while you're helping them.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You know that voice people have that tell them to stop while they're ahead? YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!" -The Road to Eldorado
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 5 - Jacci, Leslie, Brandon, Levi, and Andrus
U. Ugly or Pretty: Are you asking me if I'm ugly or pretty?
V. Vegetable you hate: Lima. Beans. ICK!
W. What makes you run late: I'm rarely, rarely ever late, but if I am, it's either because my alarm didn't go off or my roommates are still getting ready.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Broken bones and teeth (well not broken teeth, just for check ups)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Bread and rolls
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants

1 comment:

Monica said...

Do you have a special bread or roll recipe? If you do you should post it so we can try it!