Friday, September 23, 2011

Life is wonderful! Each day is a new beginning and I intend to make each day special and worth living for. One of my dear friends loves to "make memories" and tries to do something memorable each day. I really like that concept. I want to make a good memory each day. Even when it's a bad day, I want to remember something good that happened that day.


"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."


I can tell that today is going to be a great day! I'm having a great hair day, I am working at the AF drive-up, I get to wear my bank shirt and JEANS, I get to listen to music at work, and there's a BYU game tonight! Oh and guess what, IT'S FRIDAY and also the first day of AUTUMN!!! It's only 9:00 am, but I'm pretty sure that the rest of the day will be wonderful!


This morning during my scripture study, I read a scripture that made me smile.


"And behold, all that he requires of you is to keep his commandments; and

he has promised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper

in the land; and he never doth vary from that which he hath said; therefore if ye

do keep his commandments he doth bless you and prosper you."

-Mosiah 2:22


I hope you all have a great day and weekend! GO BYU!

No comments: