Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet Victory!!!

My men in blue kicked some serious trash tonight at the BYU game!!! Such an intense game and WE WON!!! Sorry USU, maybe next year...maybe.

Anyways, what a great way to start the weekend!!! Who's stoked for General Conference? I am! I am so excited to have an uplifting weekend! (Does that make sense? For some reason that sounds funny...oh well.) I've been pondering a lot lately about some things, and I am hoping that I will find some direction on what I should do. I am grateful that Conference is every six months! General Conference is pretty much a holiday! My family celebrates it by having banana splits after the priesthood session! Awesome, right? No, but seriously, I love being with the ones I love and listening to our Prophet. It makes for a perfect weekend!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments: