Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Days Twenty Six - Twenty Nine

I know, I'm late. Forgive me?

Day Twenty - Six

I am grateful for the atonement. It was this day that I was once again reminded of the power of the atonement and how I can always utilize it in my life. "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me." My heart was changed this day.

Day Twenty - Seven

I am grateful for family and my Samoan culture. (I think I've done these before, so sorry.) My baby nephew was blessed this day. Knowing before hand that I was going to a Samoan ward, I didn't think to much of it. There was a beautiful change within as I sat in that meeting. The Samoan culture is beautiful. Everyone there looked so beautiful and handsome. Especially the women. They all looked beautiful with flowers in their hair. And oh my goodness, can I just tell you how beautiful the sound of everyones voices are? When we would sing hymns, the ward sounded so beautiful singing in the Samoan language. They all harmonized so perfectly. I got teary eyed each time they sang. It was so beautiful and I was touched.

My brother, sister in-law, and my sister in-laws sister, talked in Church. They all gave great talks that really made me think about what I'm grateful for and all the blessings I have been spoiled with. The best part of the whole meeting was when Mia girl and Emett boy got up to sing. Mia is 3 and Emett is 2. Mia sang "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam", Emett sang "I Love To See The Temple", and together they sang "I am a Child of God". I cried. Dad cried. It was so awesome!

Day Twenty - Eight

I am so grateful for FHE. I love my FHE family. Yeah, we're all different and it's not like I would hang out with them on a daily basis. But I still love our family. We played a game call "Smurf" and it got really silly and fun. I love FHE! I love that the Church emphasizes the importance of FHE! I have always enjoyed it as I have grown up and I can't wait to do FHE with my future famiy!

Day Twenty - Nine

I am grateful for wonderful guy friends. My roommates and I got to help decorate our friends christmas tree. They were so nice to let us help them. Can I just give them a shout out? Aparment 26, I love you men! You are all so wonderful! You're so respectful, funny, and fun to be around. I love that you guys are all worthy priesthood holders. It makes me respect you guys so much more! You're all top-notch men!

No comments: