Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What craziness!

Just a few things.


  1. Never, NEVER, put two people who can't swing dance (let alone dance at all) together to swing dance. It was fun though. Mr. I. is a fun dancer, even if he goes crazy.


  2. Sometimes it's dangerous to be tired and then go on a date. Sorry you were super tired Mr. H. At least you got a nap during the Christmas devotional. Don't worry, you will be made fun of.


  3. Caroling can be fun if you can sing...well. I'm sorry that a neighbor had to make us a stop and sing a different song. (And I'm pretty sure that neighbors were calling each other letting them know we were on our way and to turn off their lights and not answer the door. It's understandable.)


  4. Mr. Meanie, I didn't appreciate how rude you were. You put me down and in tears today. Merry Christmas to you anyways.


  5. Sometimes the best way to start your day is by getting a certificate of excellence! Yeah, I feel pretty good right now

No comments: