Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Let's get physical, physical!"

I'm crazy! I'm all signed up for three half marathons this summer! What?! Marlisa, you are too crazy! I was only going to run two, but then I got offered a discount to sign up for a third race. So of course, I took advantage of it! Training started yesterday. I wake up bright and early and go running. It's been great! My work out plan is to run every morning (except Sunday) and go to the gym Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I feel great so far!
This year has been so wonderful so far! (Since it's only been a week...) I cleaned out a lot of my stuff, tried new raw recipes, made new goals, and met lots of new people. Work has been so great! I truly love working for BAF! I love being back with my roommates! I've missed them! My scripture study and journal writing have been wonderful! My testimony was been strengthened by just doing the little things every day. I love my calling! I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again! I love relief society! I love the girls in my ward. Being able to serve them is such a blessing! Life is good!

Happy Tuesday! (I wish it were Friday...)

No comments: