Monday, December 31, 2012

The end of my golden year!

Well folks, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2012 was a beautiful year! Yes, the year started off with the hardest heart break I have experienced so far, but oh it was magical! I have accomplished so much this year! I have met so many wonderful people! I've been on so many adventures. I've pushed myself to the limits and have reached my goals! This year was filled with many hardships and humbling experiences! It's been quite the ride! I've enjoyed it thoroughly! My capacity to love has grown a lot this year! My trust in the Lord has helped me build my relationship with him, my Savior, and those I truly care about. I've become best friends with people who have been the BEST influences in my life. They helped me see my potential and supported me through the hardships. I've made many memories this year. Memories that I will cherish forever! I've been very blessed this year! Here's to 2013 and all the adventures that lay ahead! As always, I will stay hand in hand with my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. Happy New Year!

This songs describes my year:


 

No comments: