Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pay It Forward


I was waiting in the check out line at Target and this sweet woman in front of me let me go ahead of her. She looked like she was in a hurry and when I declined, she kept insisting. I walked away in shock. How sweet was that lady?!?!?! Yesterday, I was leaving Costco and this poor old woman fell. She injured her face and there was blood all over. So many people jumped at the opportunity to help this lady. I walked away in shock. It's comforting to know that there are still people in this world who forget themselves and either help people or do kind things for them. I was deeply touched and it motivated/inspired me to want be more aware of those around me. Whether it's letting someone cut in front of me in line or offering my time. Christ is the perfect example of service and I want to follow his example. I will always pay it forward!

No comments: