Monday, November 4, 2013

The Power of God's Love

I truly believe that people are good at heart. Reminding myself of this helps me love people so much more. It's amazing what you can see in a person, when you choose to look at them the way God looks at them.
"When filled with God’s love, we can do and see and understand things that we could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us." - John H. Groberg (The Power of God's Love)
It's not always easy to do, but it gets easier the more you try. I've noticed this the last couple of days. People truly are beautiful! I mean, why wouldn't they be? We're all God's children! We're all here on earth, striving to be a little better and stand a little taller. It's hard to love and support each other if we can't see each other with love. So I invite you to look at someone through God's eyes and be filled with His love!

No comments: