Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hula Happiness!


I can't keep myself from smiling! I finally learned how to hula dance! My lovely friend taught me how to hula dance. I didn't realize that I could actually move my hips!!! What the crazy?! It really is in my blood. The moves were so graceful and beautiful. I felt like I was in a trance. I love dancing in general, but hula dancing now has a special place in my heart. For the first time in my life, I felt so connected with my Polynesian culture. I loved every moment of it! I've decided that I am going to embrace my Polynesian culture. I want my future family to embrace this culture. I want them to know how important and special it is. I feel so blessed to be part of beautiful ethnicity! Now I can't stop shaking my hips. I just want to dance all day, every day! Woo hoo! Happy Tuesday, y'all!