Thursday, February 13, 2014

23 Years and I am spoiled

Today marks a special day for me. It's my Adoption Anniversary! (I'm pretty sure it's bigger than my birthday.) I look back and think wow! I am in the best family, I have the best friends-how could my life not be so wonderful?! Today was a day dedicated to gratitude. I feel so grateful for all the blessings in my life. I'm grateful that I was adopted. It reminds me that Heavenly Father has a divine plan just for me. I spent a lot of time today being thankful and I spent a lot of time praying and giving thanks to Heavenly Father for everything! And in case I have never said it, I am thankful for you. You read my blog and many of you have emailed me with so many kind things to say. It's because of you that I continue to post. So thanks! Happy Thursday everyone!