Friday, January 14, 2011

Problem


Lately I've been having strange dreams about me getting married.

There was one dream where I was engaged and I had huge rock on my ring finger. I was going to a parent teacher conference in the cafeteria and I was trying to flaunt my ring in front of this gorgeous guy to make him jealous. I felt bad though because I loved this guy and I was second guessing myself. I know, right? What the junk?

The other dream I had was going to the temple to get married. Turns out the guy I was marrying was my roommates brother. It scared me so bad that I woke myself up.

Along with those two dreams, I've had plenty more. Here's the thing, if I'm gonna get married in my dreams, can I at least have the same husband? I feel like I'm part of reversed polygamy, dreaming about getting married to different guys each night. Just sayin'...

No comments: