Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beach

In the midst of chaos, I can escape. The beach is my safe place. I go there when times are rough. The crashing of the waves, the gentle breeze, the warm sand, the beautiful palm trees...my heaven. I learned last night that I don't have to be alone at my safe place. The Savior can be there too. He and I walk along the shore line, hand in hand, and talk about the good, the bad, the hurt and pain, and the anger. He comforts me and reminds me that he too knows what I went through and how I am feeling. He teaches me to make things right and fix the hurt I've caused to those I love and care about. He reminds me that no matter what I do, he will always love me. No matter what happens in my life, he is right beside me. Friends come and go, but I have found that I will always have a true friend in Christ.

No comments: