Saturday, September 14, 2013

Small and Simple

Were you hoping for an update? Summer is over. School is here. Work is work. Fall is coming. Man friend is still manly. God still loves and blesses me. Life is still wonderful.
*****************************
I was thinking about the little things I do on a daily basis that keeps my relationship with my Heavenly Father strong. It's through the those intimate moments of prayer, where I can pour out my heart to my Father in Heaven. It's through those 10-15 minutes throughout the day, where I read my scriptures. It's when I take the time to thank the Lord for sending me tender mercies throughout the day.
Like I said, it's the little things that I do, that keep me connected to the Lord. It's improved the quality of my life, my relationship with my Heavenly Father, and my love for those around me.
By small and simple things, are great things brought to pass.

No comments: