Monday, April 21, 2014

Letters up the wazoo!

I've been writing a lot lately. My hand has been screaming at me, because it's been cramping up a lot. I've been writing lots of notes and letters. Mostly letters, but I guess if you count the twenty bajillion love notes I wrote at ward prayer, then I've written more notes. (Whatev.) The other day I was cleaning out some boxes under my bed and I collected a lot of love notes and letters that people had written me. You should see my quart size ziploc bag that is literally stuffed full of love notes that I've collected the past three years. It made me super grateful for the kindness that people have shown me. That inspired me to write more. I wanted to let those around me know how great they are and to share my testimony. (I'm all about sharing my testimony any chance I get! That whole member missionary thing is really getting to me.)
“How wonderful it is to be able to write someone a letter! To feel like conveying your thoughts to a person, to sit at your desk and pick up a pen, to put your thoughts into words like this is truly marvelous.” -Haruki Murakami

No comments: