Friday, April 4, 2014

My favorite weekend!

My favorite weekend is finally here. I swear that last six months went by way too fast! Tune in to General Conference THIS Saturday and Sunday! (#LDSconf) This is a unique opportunity to find out what I firmly believe in. I promise that as your listen, you will feel peace and love from our Heavenly Father.
Not only am I going to be spiritually fed, but I am always excited for family dinner and BANANA SPLITS! It's tradition in my family that we eat banana splits after the Priesthood session. It's something that we always look forward to. April General Conference tends to be a lot more fun, because we celebrate birthdays. Tomorrow will consist of one big birthday party for my dad, sister, and niece and nephew. Can't wait!
Happy Friday/Conference weekend! :)

No comments: