Monday, June 27, 2011

This last weekend was crazy! My friend Lee took my roommates and I up the canyon to blow fire! SO. MUCH. FUN!!! After two hours, we were covered in powedered sugar. I want to go again! Blowing fire could possibly be one of the BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE! (See how I said that in bolded all caps? Yeah, it's that BIG of a deal!)

Saturday morning I was in the Cedar Hills Parade. It was fun! I was representing The Bank of AF. That night, Avocado (that's his nickname fyi) and my roommates drove to Manti to see the "Mormon Miracle Pageant" and it was a blast! We had great seats!

I got a new calling in my ward. Relief Society Activitiy Counsel Leader. (I think that's a long name just for a calling.) So basically I'm over a committee and we plan activities for the relief society. I'm very excited!

I love my family! What more can I say? I feel blessed each time I go home for family dinner! God is so good to me! I can't express how much I love my family! Where on earth would I be if I didn't have them? While I was at the Manti Temple, I was so overwhelmed with love! My parents were married in the Manti Temple on May 9, 1975. It's because of their decision to marry in the temple, that my family can be together forever! I can't wait to follow in their footsteps and make the same decision!

No comments: