Friday, October 21, 2011

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY...

I really don't like that song, by the way. But boy, oh boy, am I so,so, so glad that it's finally friday! This week has been a long week and I'm ready for the weekend! I have a wonderful weekend planned! Tonight is ladies night! I'm not entirely sure what we're doing, but I'm very excited to spend time with my roommates. (As if I don't spend enough time with them already...) But it was decided that we deserve a night full of pampering, junk food, chick flicks, and pj's! I'm pretty stoked!

Tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday is the ONLY day I can sleep in past 6:45 in the morning. Which basically means, I'll be up and going by 8:30ish. But hey, I'm grateful for the extra hour and a half. I have a date in the afternoon. So it should be a good day tomorrow.

And then of course Sunday is always a great day! I love church, afternoon naps, and just being able to rest/relax the whole day!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: