Friday, October 14, 2011

Just a thought or two...

My co-worker sent me a silly email and here are some of things that were brought to my attention:

Was learning cursive really necessary? [This is true. What was the point of learning cursive, because I'm pretty sure I never use cursive unless I'm signing my signature.]


I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to. [THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME! It really is scary!]


How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? [I am not gifted enough to fold a fitted sheet.]


You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. [Funny, because that's how I feel right now...]


I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.[Amen!]


How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? [I'm sorry...I do this a lot.]


Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.[I turn off my alarm BEFORE it goes over.]


I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. [Guilty]

No comments: