Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Three

I'm grateful for beautiful nieces! Oh how I love my cute little girls!

Chloie - You get whatever you want when I'm in charge! You just keep gettin' bigger and bigger every time I see you! You're so silly and you have such a cute little smile! I love you Chloie baby!

Josie - Oh Josie! You're such a little lady! I love that you beat me at every game we play! You such a big helper! I love you, sweetheart!

Kara - Kare bear! I think you rock! I love spending time with you! You're one talented soccer player! I love how goofy and silly you are! You're getting way to big, I think you should stop growing! Love you Kares!

Holly - Oh holly hocks! You're such a beautiful girl! I love how kind you are to everyone. I love playing barbies with you! You're so fun to be around! I love you lady!

Vanessa - Nester Tester! I love you babe! You're such a wonderful girl and your growing up to be a beautiful young lady! You have a beautiful voice and I love when you sing! Love you!

Alyssa - Lys, I love you! You're getting way too old! You're growing up to be a beautiful young woman! I can't believe you're 12!!! I love that we can hang out and paint our nails and do girly things. I love that you come to visit me sometimes and we get to stay up late and watch movies. You're a wonderful gal and I love you so much.

I love you ladies! Love Aunt M

No comments: