Thursday, December 26, 2013

Just a few things...

Merry Christmas...a day late! (Better late than never, right?) I've been home for almost a week and it's been pretty great! I've forgotten the joys of home cooked meals and using my parents "home gym." I hope you all had a lovely holiday! I know I did! It was filled with family, laughter, and lots of food that could kill you! Joy! Here are a few pictures from my break so far! Happy Thursday!

I thought this was kind of funny. "Ninja of Cutie"
 
It snowed a lot here in Highland.
 
My friend texted me this picture of him hugging a tree. It kinda made me laugh.
 
This is the coolest invention ever. You fill the jar with m&m's.
 
We played some really fun games! This game is A LOT harder than you think.
 
My friend mailed me a Christmas present! Totally made my day! I love The Piano Guys!
 
This adorable little girl got spoiled all weekend!
 
As you can see, the true reason of the season is displayed here. My mom put pictures of Christ on our tree this year. I absolutely love it! There are 12 pictures total!
 

No comments: