Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well last night I said adios to my best friend/sister. It wasn't hard at the time, but now that I know I can't talk to her except through letters, I'm really missing her a lot! However, I know that she is doing what the Lord wants her to do. I know she'll be a great missionary! She's got such a sweet spirit and good heart! The Lord truly blessed me when he gave me such a great friend! I've always wanted a twin sister and I was blessed with her! She really is my sister (actually in real life we are fourth cousins through marriage) and we do act like sisters. We shared food, some clothes, kitchen supplies, cars etc. She's made it very clear that whoever I marry is marrying her too. Haha...no! She's great! I am so proud of her and I know that she will be a great missionary! She's going to go the distance! She has been through so much and I am so proud of how she continues to move forward with her head held high! She has always been a great influence in my life! Love ya lots Sister Brady! God be with you 'til we meet again!

No comments: