Thursday, May 1, 2014

Summer Days

Summer is finally here and I am one happy camper! I love my new job! It's been great and I love the people I work with. What's even better is that I live two blocks away! It's so convenient!

I love my roommates! I don't think I have laughed so much. I admit this week started off a little rocky. I was in a weird funk and I didn't know how to kick the sad feeling inside. Luckily, I have an awesome home teacher who let me cry and gave me a Priesthood blessing. My roommates and friends from the ward totally surprised me last night. They gave me a random gift basket filled with random things. From a head of lettuce to baby food. I got a lot of laughs out of it and it was the perfect pick-me-up!

My sweet roommates made dinner tonight. My friend Mindy came over for dinner and it was so good to see her! We laughed a lot and ate so much delicious food! Today truly was a great day!

This weekend is family weekend! Happiness! I'm driving up to Logan for my brother's graduation! I'm so excited to spend time with the family!

In ten days I am off for a work business trip! That'll be exciting. I'm kind of nervous, but it'll be great!

Oh, guess what? 37 days until Seattle!!! The closer it gets, the more excited I am! One glorious week in Seattle! I'm so ready!

Do you have your summer bucket list? I started mine. Check out the tab at the top to see what I plan on doing this summer!

Happy Thursday!!!