Thursday, June 5, 2014

Opportunities

The past few weeks have been crazy! God has really been busy opening my heart up. He's asked me to do hard things. I've been able to have an optimistic attitude, which has helped me through the refining process. In fact, optimistic wouldn't even be the right word. I've been so happy! It's been so refreshing! 
The time is ticking down and I am headed to Seattle for one week on Saturday. I can't believe that it's finally here. New opportunities lie ahead. I'm not entirely sure what's coming or what Seattle has to offer. But I'm ready for the experience. I really hope I have a missionary experience. I've got my Book of Mormon ready to go! I've really been looking for the day that I get to bear testimony of it and give to someone. And I hope it rains! I sure love rainy weather!  Oh man... But until Saturday, I will be partying it up with my co-workers and friends Friday night. We're celebrating my birthday early, since I will be out of town! I'm just excited to be with my friends! It's the people that make it fun! Happy weekend, ya'll! Remember that God is very aware of you! He will guide you with love! Smile!