Saturday, June 7, 2014

Open heart and away I go!


It's kind of funny how God works. I've been freaking out all week about this trip. I've sought for advice from those close to me, received countless blessings, and here I am. Everything has gone so smoothly! God must really want me in Seattle, because he has made everything work out perfectly. (He even gave me enough time to eat some Cafe Rio, here at the airport. If that's not love, than I sure don't know what is!) Or perhaps he understands how important this trip is to me and wants to make sure that I am taken care of in the best way. I don't really know, but I am grateful. Grateful for his love, his guidance, and his awareness of my needs. I don't know what Seattle has to offer, but I am ready. In a blessing a few weeks ago, God told me to have an open mind. After much preparation, I am ready to be open minded. This next week is going to be a stretch, but well worth it! Goodbye Utah, hello Seattle!!!