Monday, June 9, 2014

24 Years

Yesterday was another milestone in my life. How does it feel to be 24 years old? Well it feels a lot like 23. Honestly, I don't feel any older and someone asked me if I recently graduated from high school. I forgot it was my birthday when I woke up. Lucky for me, I received so many kind birthday wishes from people. Oh how my heart was brimming with gratitude for the kindness of others! I felt so loved! The day was spent on a spiritual high. I got lost in my scripture study. (Read Hebrews 11! It's amazing!!!!) Church was so powerful and my testimony of family history was strengthened. I ended the day with eating a delicious dinner with the missionaries. Coincidentally, I share a birthday with Elder Acevedo from St. George, Utah. I let him blow out the candles to our brownie cake. It truly was a wonderful start to great year! Here's to 24 and all the adventures that lay ahead!

No comments: